About Me

  Hi! My name is Elia Escobar I am a second year marketing major. I am taking this marketing class because I would like an insight about my major in order to decide if it is still something I am interested in. I know there is a lot of behind the scenes to the marketing we see in our everyday lives and I would like to learn more about how that content is created and how they target their market. Marketing to me is something that has always interested me especially with all the new technology. The way ads are everywhere now and not just on TV just shows how marketing is growing and how it will keep evolving. Something I am passionate about is helping others in need. In High School I had over 100 hours of community service. I have always felt very blessed with everything I have had in my life and want to give back and help others who need it more than I do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Blog

Marketing in the news